Precautions for camping in snow 1. The camping site is […]
Precautions for camping in snow
1. The camping site is best to face east, because the sunrise is to let the tent get the sun to keep the tent warm. The open land or valley is not suitable for camping, because the cold air condenses here at night.
2. Sleeping bags in snow camps cannot be placed directly on the ground with ice and snow, so as to prevent the human body from melting the ice and snow and chilling. Before using the sleeping bag, it should be sufficiently fluffy, so that the heat preservation effect is better. Sleeping bags must always be kept dry, and they should be dried on sunny days. After each use, let off the warm air in the bag to prevent the warm air from condensing and wetting the sleeping bag when it gets cold. Do not wear too much clothes when you enter the sleeping bag. Wearing too much will make people sweat, which will make the sleeping bag wet and reduce the thermal insulation performance.
3. It is important to keep the clothes dry, especially the gloves and socks. It is best to use fire to dry at night or put it in a sleeping bag, and use body temperature to dry it during sleep. Do not use shoes to bake your feet. This will not only make it difficult to dry, but will also generate water vapor. When you go out, walking in the snow and ice will condense into ice, which is prone to frostbite. Here is a little experience that I can recommend to everyone-put a plastic bag on the outside of the socks and then put on the shoes to keep your feet warm and moisture-proof.
4. In winter camping, sleeping alone is not as warm as two sleeping together. Adding two people's bed covers will be much thicker, and each other can be warmed by body temperature. Whether you sleep alone or in a joint sleep, you can't wear cotton clothes, because the more you sleep, the colder you will get. It is best to wear a fleece. After sleeping, you should wear a leather cap, put down the ears, and wear it back and forth to prevent frostbite to the head. Exercise should be done before going to bed and after waking up to dispel the chills.
5. Can't sleep before dawn and feel thirsty, drink saliva first, put the clothes on warm clothes in the sleeping bag, or put a warm bag on the body, then eat some high-calorie energy, and then drink some water , So it is easy to fall asleep, because the sign at this time is that the body feels cold due to dehydration in the body. If you can't sleep anymore, use your headlight to read some books to cultivate the mood of sleeping.
6. Never drink alcohol when it is cold. Although drinking may temporarily cause the body to feel warm, the actual alcohol swells the blood vessels, increases the body's heat dissipation, and causes weakness.