Packing and storage:
1. Most sleeping bags have matching storage bags. Although there are a few exceptions, in most cases this storage bag is neither a good place to store sleeping bags nor an effective way to reduce the packaging volume.
2. Long-term compression and storage of sleeping bags will damage the insulation material, which will also cause moisture absorption and mold, so either store the sleeping bag in a specially made breathable cotton or mesh sleeping bag storage bag, or hang the clothes In the closet, make sure that the sleeping bag is dry and ventilated.
3. If you care about the size of the package, look for a compression storage bag with an external compression strap or the waterproof bag with the roll opening mentioned earlier.
4. Some hikers don't even need compression bags. Instead, they use sleeping bags to fill the remaining space in their backpacks to stabilize the load of the backpack, but be careful to separate food and other odorous things from sleeping bags.
5. After a day of walking, the sleeping bag needs to restore its bulkiness to obtain thermal insulation performance. When it is taken out of the bag, shake it well.
1. Before you get in, fill the water bottle with hot water and throw it into your sleeping bag. This will keep you warm and comfortable when you go in.
2. Sleeping bag does not produce heat, it only keeps your body's heat. In the cold night, warm up first to make your blood circulate, and then get in.
3. You can wash the down sleeping bag, wash it with warm water and special detergent in the bathtub, which will help to remove the oil on the body that can damage the fibers or feathers.
4. When you go home from camping, open your sleeping bag as soon as possible and hang it outside to dry it for about a day.
5. Use tape to temporarily repair the tear or the hole before it expands to control the damage. After returning home, they can be completely repaired by patching or stitching.
6. Keep your sleeping bag away from the fire. Sparks can easily burn holes, and high temperature will melt them.