Seaside camping is also currently a mainstream camping […]
Seaside camping is also currently a mainstream camping method. How to choose a seaside camping site? Some experience to share with you:
About the choice of camping site
1. 3 meters away from the highest point of the historical tide level, in areas where the waves and tides cannot reach.
2. Flat terrain, the surrounding terrain should be shorter than the area where the tent is erected, and the area cannot be flooded by rain.
3. No grass, no tree, 1 meter 5 away from the grass and trees is the best, in the place where harmful animals and pests are hard to invade.
4. Stay away from high platforms to prevent the danger of traveling at night.
5. Choose a place where there are no stones or other dangers that can not fall and hurt, and it is best to have a flat ground all around.
If you want to camp by the sea, you must prepare drugs to prevent harmful substances
1. After choosing a campsite, use sulfur (anti-snake) or sand insects to spray around the campsite to prevent sea worms from entering the campsite and harming yourself.
2. Use stones or other things to fix the tent inside and around the tent to prevent gale.
3. When lighting mosquito coils, pay attention to setting fires. It is best to use iron boxes to put the mosquito coils inside, and use vents to emit mosquito smoke. Do not leave the fire outside.
4. When entering and leaving the tent at night, a certain sound must be made in advance to alert the harmful substances around the tent to prevent surprise attacks.
5. When entering and leaving the tent at night, you must first check with lights to prevent danger.
Compared with mountain camping, many seaside camping sites are mostly developed scenic spots, with relatively complete commercial facilities and generally higher safety factors.