TOP1: Choose a camp When preparing to set up camp, the […]
TOP1: Choose a camp
When preparing to set up camp, the choice of camp is very important.
1. First of all, don't choose the side of dead water ponds, dense grasslands and places where there may be water, because these places are places where mosquitoes breed, you don't want to wake up all over.
2. Choose a place leeward, the wind will quickly take away heat, create cold, and even bring diseases to people, so it is also important to choose a place leeward to camp. It should also be noted that during a thunderstorm, do not camp on the top of a mountain or open ground to avoid being struck by lightning. You must know that there is no lightning rod on the top of the tent.
3. Near the village: If the camp is close to the village, you can ask the villagers for help if there is any emergency. This is more important when there is no firewood, vegetables, food, etc. Near the village is also a shortcut, that is, close to the road, which facilitates the movement and transfer of the team.
4. Far cliff: You can't put the camp under the cliff when you set up camp. This is very dangerous. Once a strong wind blows on the mountain, rocks and other objects may be blown off, causing casualties and casualties.
TOP2: Picnic barbecue
Although barbecue is not a necessary item for camping, more than 80% of friends and family camping parties will still choose barbecue as the main entertainment and food solution.
1. If you often participate in camping or barbecue activities, buying a barbecue is a must.
2. Of course, charcoal is needed for grilling, and charcoal is generally used for grilling.
3. Everyone usually brings some fruit to relieve the greasiness, but remember that the fruit that is afraid of pressure should not be brought. If you bring it, you must put it in a sealed box, so that bananas, grapes and the like will become jam at the destination.
4. Of course, the most important thing is fire prevention. When camping is fun, you must also pay attention to safety.
TOP3: What to use
The temperature difference between the forest and grassland is very large, so be sure to bring thick clothes, warm sleeping bags and moisture-proof pads.
1. Although there is a big temperature difference between morning and night in the forest, comrades do not need to bring down jackets. A set of long-sleeved trousers is enough. Friends who are afraid of the cold can bring a short windbreaker or a jacket for easy wearing and taking off.
2. I don't need to say more about how powerful the ultraviolet rays in autumn are. Therefore, girls who love beauty should pay attention to sun protection, and men should also pay attention. Everyone should prepare a hat with a long brim as much as possible.
3. It is best not to bring fragments and accessories on your body, which are easy to lose. Put your money and mobile phone away. It is not easy to find when you fall into the forest~~!
TOP4: Warm up and sleep
In order to sleep better when camping, it is essential to warm up before going to bed.
1. Be sure to eat some high-calorie food before going to bed, and drink some warm water, milk, juice, otherwise you can't sleep at night, just count the stars, although romantic, it will affect the pleasure of the whole journey!
2. The fluffiness of the new sleeping bag is slightly worse. It is best to spread out the sleeping bag to make it fluffy when the tent is set up. Of course, the longer the time, the better the insulation performance.
3. Keep air circulation in the tent, do not use open flames in the tent, check whether all the flames are extinguished before going to bed at night, don't burn the camp in your sleep!
TOP5: Essential medicines
The basic medicines that need to be prepared include: fire prevention, anti-leakage, anti-cold, anti-mosquito, anti-inflammatory drugs, etc.
1. In case of accidental cuts or abrasions, hydrogen peroxide can be used to clean and disinfect the vicinity of the wound, and then lightly smear it with antibiotic ointment. Finally, in order to prevent infection, you can also use bandages and short bandages.
2. For headaches, aspirin and acetaminophen can be used to relieve the pain. Remember to bring antidiarrheal medicine to prevent stomach discomfort and diarrhea.
3. In addition to the drugs mentioned above, you also need to prepare aloe vera cream to relieve pain immediately after sunburn. In the hot summer, the ultraviolet rays on the grassland are very powerful, remember to arm yourself with sunscreen. In addition, if you are going to a grassland off the beaten track and the ecological environment is very primitive, then please prepare a snake bite first aid kit. . .